Birth Prep Balancing Session
Prepare your body for childbirth. This session is for mothers working towards an active birth.
We will work through three balancing techniques - Side Lying Release, Forward Leaning Inversion & Rebozo Sifting. You will leave the session knowing how to safely practice the techniques for yourself at home, and how they can be utilised during labour.
- A more comfortable pregnancy and an easier birth
- Avoid induction and the cascade of intervention which often follows
- Help breech, transverse and posterior babies to reposition themselves
What The Techniques Will Achieve:
- Create balance and space within the muscles of the pelvis to allow baby to find their ideal position
- Release tension to allow the pelvic muscles to do their job of opening and guiding baby efficiently during labour
Who Balancing Sessions are For:
- Women and their birth partners who would like to learn these techniques for themselves, so that they can practice at home
- Drop-in sessions for women who are short on willing helpers at home and need the extra pair of hands to keep up their regular practice at the end of their pregnancy
This is non-invasive, external bodywork.
Partners are welcome (and encouraged) to attend, so that they can learn how to help you with these exercises at home.
I have been professionally trained by certified Spinning Babies educators at two Australian Spinning Babies workshops.